For us old guys/gals that need good light to see anything

I found these a few months ago on amazon and they are really nice. Best headlamp I’ve ever had. Rechargeable and light. NAYYY…

https://www.amazon.com/Rechargeable-COSOOS-Headlamp-Flashlight-Lightweight/dp/B09D7QXZWF/?th=1

I have one of those, and it’s really good: that said, I still really like my neck lights that I got from Kobalt…

Been using one for a year, absolutely the best thing I have ever bought for working on the car and actually seeing what I was doing hands free. Lasts for hours.

About 5 years ago Menards had a Black Friday special consisting of two headlamps and two magnetic base LED lights for $4.99. They have been lifesavers, especially when working under the car when it’s on the lift. I’ve got an 110V LED flood on a stand, but its light is often blocked by me when working on the car.

LED headlamps are one gift of the modern era to classic car owners. I’ve virtually abandoned the use of halogen portable and stand mount lights now, the head strapped LED’s work much better 95% of the time.

Dave

3 Likes

OK, I just put them on my Amazon order.

1 Like

Do the these fit on the bolt through your neck?:smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Vicki and I use a head lamp

1 Like

Thanks Doug, just ordered a set.
Cheers,
LLynn

Hello Doug - has the motion sensor ever been activated by a part of the vehicle, when you are using this light, so it ends up turning the light off at the wrong time - just curious - Tex.

You can use the lights without the motion sensor if that is an issue. The sensor turns on with a separate button. I have had it actuate the sensor if I got too close to something so turning the sensor off is the solution.

2 Likes

Doug
I was 154th person to click on the Amazon link in your OP.
If even 10 per cent of those folks purchase the lamp (like I just did), you need to ask for a cut of the profits
Craig

Like I said- NAYYY otherwise I wouldn’t have posted. I dont think many will be disappointed- I rarely recommend something to the group.

1 Like

I have one of them, and yes indeed, they are extremely handy and the nice thing is they are very lightweight.

1 Like