Fuel pump which can be used for MKV

Hallo,

I can not find a shop or a person that has a fuel pump for sale which can be used for my MKV 3.5 without any processing. Please help me.

much regards

Burlen SU is the supplier for the close-to-original SU pumps. They market pumps with points and pumps without points. Polarity of the car electrical system matters. You can see what their offerings are on their web page. Sometimes when they indicate out of stock online, contacting them will be a good step for putting in an order. The fuel pump listed by Burlen number is AUA 157 with additional numbers depending on points/electronic and polarity. This is the same pump they list for all XK120.

Moss Motors look like they offer the AUA 157EP under the XK120 fuel pump listings.

Cordell Newby is always worth a call as well.

Whatever choice you make, discuss the details as needed for your car with the business selling you the pump. There are other brands which can work for this application. Keep in mind the LCS model is an SU “high” pressure pump, which in SU jargon means about 2 psi output pressure, not what modern high pressure pumps do. The SU carbs on the Mark V can only take a couple psi input pressures.

The first 5 dozen RHD and LHD Mark V cars used L pumps, SU PP.19/L. Everything later used the LCS-type pump, SU PP.31/LCS as provided now in AUA 157.

The Mark V normally uses the same SU type LCS (Large Capacity Single) electric pump as does the XK120 and many later models.
SU%20fuel%20pump%20009
What country are you in? In the USA there are several parts vendors that sell this pump. Moss Motors, XKs Unlimited, Welsh Enterprises, SNG Barratt. There are others in the UK and Australia.
www.burlen.co.uk is one source.

Dear Roger_McWilliams,

Thank you very much. I was relieved.

much regards

Dear Rob,

Thank you very much. I was relieved. I live in Japan.

much regards