Fuel tank and pump lines - repair or replace

The presumably original nylon lines in the trunk appear ok, but are discolored yellow. I bought the bulk white nylon line from Moss to replace them but it appears to be the wrong ID so I am not using it. I sourced some clear nylon fuel line from McMaster Carr and this appears correct, if the wrong color. I worked the line in a hot water tub (not easy to get the long one) and have it close enough. However, I am reluctant to destroy the originals by taking off the banjos until I am sure the new stuff will work. Moss does have assembled lines including the banjos around $150 for them both, but do not sell the banjos themselves, . I cannot find any other source for banjos alone.

At this point I am considering just cleaning the originals as best I can and reinstalling them. Anyone know the life span of original fuel line?

John North
1967 S1 Roadster

Almost infinite, I would definitely not destroy it unless you find it damaged somewhere. The discoloration has nothing to do with its functionality.

I believe SNG has banjos. Be careful to get the right size. don’t get the fuel line from them, they don’t have the S1 size. Sent me the wrong size.

Moss sent me the right size fuel line.

Tweety’s were factory original, 1963: still in fiiiine shape, when I sold it in 2016.