Fuel tank copper line

Help! I need a special fitting at the bottom of the fuel tank. The original fuel feed was taken out and aux. tanks used. The original tanks are now cleaned and coated and I bought the filters for the sumps. (although one sump cap is larger than the other). The first line coming off the tank is missing its nut, and the second tank did not have a line. Where could I get two of these? It is not a compression fitting used today

used today.

That is an odd part not too likely to be supplied by the usuals. I would look for a used one from a place like Jaguar Heaven in Stockton California who part out all models of Jaguars. Send the exact photos of what you need.

I should have measured these up when I had all mine apart 2 years ago.
It’s almost certainly a standard general British plumbing component. Probably a BSP thread.
Someone with a lathe could cut you a pair.

This company supply the nipple and olive. They can perhaps help with the retaining nut.

I think that the fitting you are seeking was also used on the xk120. Some years ago, I ordered a replacement fuel line kit from one of the major suppliers (SNG I think) for my 120, and it came with your type of fitting. You might check with them or David Manners.