Generator/Dynamo finish question

I am currently working on my Lucas C42 dynamo/generator (for '63 OTS) and I can not find information about certain surface finishes: the pulley, the fan bracket and the bracket that mounts the dynamo to the engine. All period photos I have seen are unclear, perhaps all of these parts are supposed to be black?
I appreciate any feedback!

Thanks

Satin black for pulley, body, mounting bracket. The nut and washer are often painted black too.

The front plate and the back plates are both raw aluminium.

Mounting hardware would have been cad plated, although I’m not certain the adjuster bracket is not black…I plate mine usually. Zinc is the available alternative to Cd.

When you mount the dynamo on the bracket use Nyloc nuts on the 2 bottom screws. Do these up so that you can still move the dynamo with firm hand pressure for adjustment. The third UNC screw that goes into the front frame through the adjuster bracket acts to lock the generator firmly in position once adjusted.

Thank You Andrew! How about the fan bracket (the finned bracket between the pulley and the body)? Black too?

The fan should be satin black as well.

Thanks again!!! Much appreciated

Can you tell me if that 3rd UNC screw was originally black oxide coated like most other bolts on that engine?

Thanks,
Al