Got Jag wire wheels, now I need spinners…

I purchased Jaguar wire wheels for my 91 Sovereign. I got them off a 1984 XJ. They look brand new and I love the way the car looks now. My problem is that I’m missing the center caps to the bolt on wire wheels. I’d love a 2-bar or 3-bar center spinner for my wheels but here is my problem.

#1. Where can I buy them? Anybody got a part number? Will any center spinner work??

#2. How do they install? I can’t find a video anywhere. My wheels just have a 2” hole. No threads for a cap at all. How do the caps attach??

Please keep in mind, these are BOLT ON WIRE WHEELS and not KNOCKOFF’s. I have used knockoffs many times before. But this is my first bolt-on set of wire wheels and I really need the center caps.

Thanks in advance!

Try Dayton wire wheels manufacturing.

1 Like

Hello Vic - here are some pics of how the caps attach on my wheels - Tex

1 Like

Thanks so much!!! So the caps bolt on from the back using the washer and screws? I get it now. Thanks again!

Do u know of any other caps that would work, or must they be Dayton caps?

Not sure if other caps work - try a search for the Dayton 6391-2 wire wheel replacement cap - just make sure you get the ring and bolts also - Tex.

Vic, perhaps you have already gone down this path but the Jaguar/Dayton center caps show up periodically on eBay.

1 Like