Happy new year 2024!

Not sure I’ve seen a thread about it (sorry if I missed it).
And a special address to our moderators and all the great experts who devote their time here and share their knowledge.
That makes owning, driving and maintaining our E-Types such an enjoyable venture.
THANK YOU!

10 Likes

I second that, thanks to all that support each other here. Have a Happy and Healthy New Year! :tada:
pauls

4 Likes

My report of 2024: so far, so good!!

:smile:

The good news?

Mickey Mouse is now fair game…:smiling_imp:

1 Like

I’d probably have given up long ago if it weren’t for the site owners, the moderators, those with knowledge and willing to share. 2014 will be the year my car will run! Thanks to all of you!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 Likes

You are traveling in another dimension
A dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind
I think you have entered the Twilight Zone :crazy_face:

OR

you fat-fingered the date

6 Likes

Maybe he meant 3014?

:wink:

1 Like

wishful thinking as I’ve been working on this car since 2003. Surely it would be done in 11 years?

2 Likes

Scott, it’s important not to peak too soon…:wink:

2 Likes

Aah, yes, the Twilight Zone - I think at one time or another we’ve all been there! :astonished:

Happy New Year to all. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I loved that show. Sometimes it seemed like we were living it during the 60s! :slight_smile:

Peak too soon? I am so far over the hill I can no longer see the top behind me. But I can see you in my mirror!!

2 Likes

Second!..plus 20

Happy New Year to all! Those on this earthly plain and in the twilight zone.
Absolutely second the thanks to all those that make this site possible, it has been answering questions for me as I restore my 68 FHC, info here answers those head scratching puzzles.

1 Like

Wishing everyone a very happy and HEALTHY 2024.

1 Like