Heater blowers on stype 2,7 diesel

Hi iam new to jaglovers i dont know if my question will be on the correct forum anyway here goes can anyone give me some pointers why my air con and blowers are only blowing hot air out of the passenger side any advice be appreciated cheers john

Welcome to the group.
We don’t have diesels in my part of the world, but assuming the heating system is the same as for the gasoline cars, there is a double control valve in the coolant system that shuts off coolant going to the AC/heating unit inside the car. This valve is located in the front on the right hand side below the brake system. It has two solenoids, one to operate each side of the heating. Probably what has happened is one of your solenoid valves is stuck. Alternatively there may be a break in the wiring and your valve is not getting the signal to operate.

It is a Ford part so easily obtained from aftermarket sources, but I recommend the Motorcraft brand. It is a pain to get to because there is other stuff in the way.
We have discussed it on this forum so try searching back a few years for heater control valve.

thanks rob will be investigating shortly

hi rob got the part fitted heaters working perfect thanks for the advice john