Help ID a part please

Having issues after changing fuel pump and an electrical short on battery. Replaced battery pump etc and now xj6 starts and runs a moment then stalls. Only codesign were low gas in tank and low pressure following fuel pump change. Added gas to tank and codes cleared and didnt return. Maf seems to b involved. I disconnected sensor plug from maf and starts great runs 30 seconds strong and stalls out. Suggestions? Oh and the part I need ID for I believe is airt temp sensor…it is on air intake after MAF on elbow.

https://www.jaguarclassicparts.com/uk/jaguar-xj-x300-parts/air-and-fuel-delivery-systems/air-delivery-system-components/air-box-air-flow-meter-3-2-4-0-litreB

Item 5

Have you monitored the fuel pressure to make sure the pump doesn’t stop or cavitate, also does it happen if the filler cap is off?

Unfortunately best I can do on pressure right now is say this omega replacement in place of the one the mechanic installed that didn’t give over 30. But the tester isn’t mine need to borrow again will do so tomorrow. Does turn on and pressure is improved. But no number. Will try the filler cap in the am. New 2 months ago filter…maybe I should change it again with having opened tank a second time. Thoughts on that? I hoped new filter wouldn’t need to be replaced afterwards despite tank being dropped and emptied by the shop.

Thanks for the help with the diagram was a success most of the way. Cleaned out tank and changed filter which was completely clogged up. Tank turned to varnish. Started great ran great for 20 minutes new gas. Shut down and did fluid checks etc as had also changed to summer weight oil as gets over 95 in shade regular in summer and we’ll below 0 in winter I change grade in spring and fall maintenance . Unfortunately now cylinder 2 is dead. Clogged injector replaced and plug replaced coil swapped not an issue their but still no fire in cylinder 2. Was thinking this could b a bad valve. Suggestions on how to check that other than compression etc that takes a shop? All hand tools here. Also changed throttle return spring. Was gummed up and sticking. $10 including shipping and made much more responsive the 5 cylinders that are running.