How do I: Enter my full name in my user profile?

Please make sure that you have your full name entered as part of your user profile. To add or change this information, follow this procedure.

1. Click your avatar icon in the top right corner of any page. It’ll either be a colored circle with your first initial, or an avatar picture, if you configured one. In my case, it shows my picture. Yours will be different. (See the red arrow marked “1” below.)

1. From the menu that appears, click the “head and shoulders” icon on the right. (See the red arrow marked “2” above.)

2. Next, select “Preferences” from the same menu. (See the red arrow marked “3” above.)

3. On the new page that appears, make sure that “Account” is selected. (See the red arrow marked “4” below.)

1. Scroll down and locate the field labeled “Name.” Click inside the text box and type your name. (See the red arrow marked “5” below.)

1. Once satisfied with the information you’ve entered, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the blue “Save Changes” button. (See the red arrow, below)

1. That’s it, you’re all done!
2 Likes