I’ve finally gotten to this

I was trying to install the head light washer jets. I search high and low for replacements. I searched high and low for replacements but I had to give up as they’re really no longer available …
I had a friend of mine weld up the openings in the outer bumper bars …
I had the front end recromed …
The next step is to replace all of the lighting bulbs with LED’s…
There doesn’t seem to be bulbs for the headlights…
The issues are the repacements for directional and side marker lights
I’m hoping that someone knows where I can locate these bulbs

It doesn’t surprise me that the OEM washer nozzles are NLA, but did you try to find any other types of washer nozzles that might fit? I dunno what the originals looked like, but there are lots of washer nozzles out there – if you include the ones that sit on the hood and spray at the windshield. The ones on my Honda look so generic it’s difficult to imagine they wouldn’t work.

I dunno what year XJ-S you have, but if it has bulb failure units installing LED’s will confuse them. Personally, I’d just disconnect the bulb failure units since LED’s rarely fail anyway.

From another source, regarding washer heads:

“I just read where LeRoy Sorrell is going to remanufacture some of these parts and needs orders by this week. He said to send requests to this site: parts@classiccargarage.net .”

Here’s a possible lead for LED headlights:

https://vintagecarleds.com/shop/

(I haven’t purchased any, and I don’t know what might need to change in the headlight wiring connectors, so this is not an endorsement):
As Kirbert says, you’ll need to disable the bulb failure units.

I don’t recall if the pre facelift cars had headlight washers.
Assuming these are EURO lenses rather than quads?
There is a good possibility that I have one or two washer jets and the chrome/plastic cowls.
Please contact me offline for further details.
Steve 650.455.1110

Actually I decided to forgo these items. I’m not a purest so I just welded patches over the openings and had the bars recromed. They look better without these nozzles. Anyway I don’t really see a need for them…

The need for them, as I understand it, is that they are required by law in some countries. As long as Jaguar needed to fit them for those countries, they decided to fit them in other countries where piled-on useless garbage is seen as a sign of affluence.