Jaguar Engines Cores and Parts

I have a number of Jaguar parts including V12 engines, HE & Etype, XJ12. Also XJ6 and E-type 6 Cyl Blocks and Heads for sale to good homes. Carbs, Manifolds, Transmissions. Los Angeles area. Dad retired, need to clear out his back room. Prices vary depending upon what you need. Drop me a note. Thanks,

Asking price (if selling): Varies

Contact information: Kevin

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Do you have an XJ6 injection intake manifold for an XK?

I have two: yours for the shipping.

What area in LA? possible to come see?

Check out how much XKE engine cores sell for… you may be surprised.

How about an XK aluminum front breather cover?

Wow! Amazing prices.

Sure. PM me for the phone number so we can connect. Thanks

Yes, PM me. Thanks. Kevin

John, Thanks, good tip. BAT brings top dollar for sure. Kevin

Yes, complete but Pauls deal sounds better unless you are in LA in which case PM me. Thanks.

Do you have a list of engine numbers?

Hello, do you have a 4.2 e type oil pan?

I need the body only of a center E type HD8

DO you have the potions of the motor mounts that attached to an E-type V12 engine ? If so I will definitely buy them and the bolts. I am located at 15025

I looking for a fuel cooler for a 1986 xj6 S3. It’s different from the 1985. CAC7927 Do you have one and where are you in LA?