Jaguar XK120 BEES Bolts 45R55 or 45D55 1/4 inch BSF

I am looking for some BEES Bolts 1/4 inch BSF thread. Any that are fully Threaded, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4, 1.0 inch. Preferably fully Threaded.

Please PM or contact me. Thank you.

(Include at least one picture)

Description:

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information:
Karl Robertson
robertsonpdt@comcast.net
+1 248 766 9141

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?
Will pay for shipping from anywhere to the USA. Zip Code: 48302

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

There is a guy on eBay Uk that sells some bees bolts I saw some bsf when looking recently
Cheers
Danny

I have these.
I’ll accept whatever you think’s fair.
Rob

Forgot pic’s

Please note, the BEES bolts/setscrews with the depressed disc in the top of the head are UNF or UNC thread, and not BSF which have a flat head, apart from the brand and grade of steel markings…

But still a very nice selection of period XK bolts/setscrews, with different definitions as to what makes a bolt relative to a set-screw. I have my preference, but not shared always in Jaguar SPC fastener decodings…

Hello Robert,
I have sent you a PM. Please check. I only need the Type of Thread (BSF, UNC, UNF, or…?), Size (1/4", 5/16" or…?) Length (3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4"…), and finally Quantity. Thanks a lot.

Karl

Karl, I sent the sizes for the bolts shown above.

I also have these, marked GKN, CRF, Newton or Cranes.

Thanks,
Rob

1 Like

All the bolts are sold, pending payment.
Thanks,
Rob

1 Like