Jaguar XK120 Tool Rolls / Bags

(Include at least one picture)

Description: XK120 Tool Rolls / Bags

Asking price (if selling): As Listed

Contact information: Karl Robertson, robertsonpdt@comcast.net

Cost of shipping (if selling): Not Applicable

Willing to ship worldwide? Yes

As some of you know, I make the reproduction XK120 Tool Rolls / Bags. These have the correct Buckles, Rivets, Edge Trimming (Rexine), and are available in the Approved colors after extensive discussions with Roger Payne.
I will be travelling to Australia in January 2023 to visit family and friends. For anyone interested, I am making the offer to carry the Tool Roll / Bag and post it to you while in Australia. This should help save time and shipping cost for Australia and NZ. Time is short, so you will need to have your order in soon. Thank you.
Karl Robertson

–
Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Hi Karl

What are you supplying for a XK120 April 1951?

Got a few pics?!

Cheers

Hello Jason,
My whole range is shown on eBay and also on the Thread “Search for a Tool Roll / Bag…” on the forum. Check them out.
Regards,

Karl

I too would be interested. There are many on eBay - could you please narrow it down for us and provide your seller name or a link?

Mine is an early steel car from May 1950 - would like to ensure I get one that is correct for an early car.

G’day Jason,
Can you send me your email address and a telephone number please.
My email address is robertsonpdt@comcast.net
Thanks!

Karl Robertson

G’day Jason,
I supply a number of the “Approved Colors” for the Tool Bags / Rolls in a XK120.
The early cars, 1949 to 1951 had
the C.2882 / A1 which is a Tan Canvas and Orange Burlap Lining. For the same time frame, there is the C.2882 / A2 which is a Black Canvas and Black Burlap Lining. These cost $340 each.
Then came the after 1952
C.2882 / B1 which is Green Canvas,
the C.2882 / B2 Grey Canvas,
the C.2882 / B3 Brown Canvas and
the C.2882 / B4 Black Canvas. All these are without the Burlap Lining.
They cost $280 each
In 1953 they moved to a Heavy Grained Black Vinyl material which had a Black inside facing,
the C.2882 / C1 and
the C.2882 / C2 Smooth Black Vinyl with a Off White inside facing.
They cost $340 each.
If you want to order any of these, I can hand carry them to Australia and then post them locally. This should save you a considerable amount and also time.
You can pay me through PayPal. I will need to receive payment very soon, as I have some Tool Rolls made and the rest, if you choose a color I don’t have in stock, will have to be made.
My details:
Karl Robertson
4818 Malibu Drive
Bloomfield Hills
Michigan 48302
USA.
robertsonpdt@comcast.net
+1 248 766 9141

G’day Joshua,
I supply a number of the “Approved Colors” for the Tool Bags / Rolls in a XK120.
The early cars, 1949 to 1951 had
the C.2882 / A1 which is a Tan Canvas and Orange Burlap Lining. For the same time frame, there is the C.2882 / A2 which is a Black Canvas and Black Burlap Lining. These cost $340 each.
Then came the after 1952
C.2882 / B1 which is Green Canvas,
the C.2882 / B2 Grey Canvas,
the C.2882 / B3 Brown Canvas and
the C.2882 / B4 Black Canvas. All these are without the Burlap Lining.
They cost $280 each
In 1953 they moved to a Heavy Grained Black Vinyl material which had a Black inside facing,
the C.2882 / C1 and
the C.2882 / C2 Smooth Black Vinyl with a Off White inside facing.
They cost $340 each.
If you want to order any of these, I can hand carry them to Australia and then post them locally. This should save you a considerable amount and also time.
You can pay me through PayPal. I will need to receive payment very soon, as I have some Tool Rolls made and the rest, if you choose a color I don’t have in stock, will have to be made.
My details:
Karl Robertson
4818 Malibu Drive
Bloomfield Hills
Michigan 48302
USA.
robertsonpdt@comcast.net
+1 248 766 9141

For a look at what these Tool Rolls / Bags look like, please refer to the other Thread. Thank you.

I have been asked to post what the XK120 Tool Rolls / Bags look like here, so here goes…!!!

1 Like

We are fast running out of time! For those of you who want to take advantage of the offer to carry your XK120 Tool Roll / Bag and post it to you in Australia, I am leaving here at the end of January 2023. Your order needs to be in and paid for. Some types of bags I have in stock, not all. Thanks!

Hello Joshua,

Following up regarding your interest in a XK120 Tool Bag / Roll. We are running out of time and I am leaving here next Saturday, January 21.
I have a Black Canvas with Black Hessian bag in stock which is correct for an early 1950 XK120. The cost is US$340. You will save on the shipping, but you will have to pay for the shipping in Australia, I don’t know what that is. Or you can pick it up from Melbourne where I will be staying for 6 weeks. Let me know.
Regards,

Karl

G’day Jason,

I am following up on you interest in a XK120 Tool Bag / Roll. If you are still interested, and wish to save both the cost of shipping and time involved, let me know. I am leaving here January 21, 2023.
Regards,

Karl

Thanks for the reminder Karl

I can’t justify the spend right now. Perhaps I’ll catch up with you when I’m in the US in the next few years.

Cheers

Better look me up! If in August '24, you can meet me at the Salt Flats, and drive the Jee-type!

I may do just that.

My rough notion is to buy an old saloon and drive the back roads until I run out of sanity.

1 Like