Jd 232 tool needed

Have you tried to reach these people. I have but no success

Not sure which people you have tried to reach. Our records show that you bought the JD232 from the Coventry Foundation EBAY store, paid for it and it is scheduled for delivery to you today (Saturday, May 25). The Coventry Foundation is housing the tools. JCNA handles the tool loan program. Excess tools are put on the EBAY store for sale.

I did but it. I am referring to the UK Bosch co.

Well, thatā€™s good to know, Dick. I didnā€™t know about the Coventry Foundation. Would you PM me the info on the Coventry Foundation.

Sincerely,
Mark

The Coventry Foundation was formed while I was President of JCNA and had my full support along with the JCNA. It is separate from the JCNA though. It is similar in ideas to the Jaguar Heritage Foundation in England. It has grown with the help of many capable volunteers to what it is today. We have just sent booklets and other items to California to have a hub out there along with the current location in Columbia, SC. This is mainly for research purposes and to help individuals with information needs on their Jaguars. Tools are just one part of it. As it is a non profit run by volunteers, the proceeds above running costs go to fund Scholarships at various Trade schools specializing on restoration of vintage cars. All of this and more about the Foundation can be found on the website www.coventryfoundation.org

1 Like

What tool # did you borrow?

Right now? None that Iā€™m aware of, I usually run into the issue head on; then either I fabricate the tool, orā€¦ well, I figure something out. :blush:

Not right nowā€¦In the past as you stated. What ā€œwasā€ the tool number again please?

Ohā€¦
Well hereā€™s a tool that Iā€™m going to need shortly
JD25 rear camber setting links
JD15 Rear Hub Master spacter and bearing replacer - I did borrow this from JCNA. I also took down the dimensions so I could make one when the time came.
JD36 steering rack checking fixture, This is one that Iā€™m going to need here shortly.

Oh myā€¦
The JD 15 is not a bearing replacer.
The JD 15 does not ā€œset preloadā€

Best of luck with your endeavorsā€¦