Karens 1985 xj6 back together

I am at the time tommorrow I hope ,to try to start and run Ruby,my sisters 1985 XJ6.I am having a fun little old time making sure to connect the coil wires the right way.I even took pictures ahead of time ,but I am working with wires that dont really have to much color to them.I have the Haynes manual for this car,from back when I enjoyed very much a Grosvenor brown 1983 XJ6.Would someone please share a wiring diagram to help assist me for success Christmas day? Mark thank you all who have helped me so much so far.

2 plain white wires to coil ‘+’, one to the ign amp and the other to the ign key. The latter has power in ‘run’ and ‘crank’. 3 wires to coil ‘-’ 2 white/black, one to ign amp, the other to the ECU. And a white/slate blue to the tacho…

Do your best with color identification…

Frank
xj6 85 Sov Europe (UK/NZ)

I have an 83 XJ in Grosvenor Brown. With the doe interior, the contrast is unique. it attracted dear departed and I in 2001. We bought it.

Now, a lump, so can not help with the wire connections. I abandoned Haynes early on. More confusion than help.

However, Jaguar Schematic S57 has been of immense help.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all.

Carl.

Thank you very much,I can now sort out the wires ,and perhaps label the to and from as I go.
Merry Christmas, thank you for noticing my plea,and taking time for me.I will surely let the forum know when it starts,and runs.
Mark