Led lights used in MK2

After a bunch of working I wanted to show a picture of the led thin strip panel that we installed into the speedometer.

Also note a picture of how the led rear running lights appear in a reflection against the garage door. They are very bright.

Instrument light still appear very dim using a new incandescent and then a red led bulb. I will try using a better led for more of a directional light in the instrument pods

I have also converted the FogRangers to Green Halos years ago and they are still standing the test of time.

I installed a new speedometer cable, new o rings on the speedo and tach and am having some grounding issues which I will present in another topic query.

Gerard
66 MK2

Do ya really have the grille, backlit green? Neat!

1 Like

That grill gets extra points at JCNA judging events:grinning:

Looks good. I replaced the rear reflector with LED ones, amazing lights. Also made the middle Jaguar light a brake light.
Wife would not go out at night in it as she said nobody could see us.

Explain what you mean about making the middle light a brake light. I am thinking of the middle light as being the reverse light?

I have one of these in orange in my rear parcel shelf and it is blinding: Idiots drop their cell phones when they see this and stop texting if only for a moment and don’t run into me; yet!

https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/strobe-fixtures/4-watt-vehicle-strobe-light/615/#/tab/Photos&Videos

Gerard