Let's Play "what's that part"

They look like transmission or engine monts but I cannot find them in the parts catalog. Anyone know what they are?

Have upu fitted your bell houseing to the engine yet? If yes then you forgot to fit these…Steve

1 Like

Right you are - bell housing support brackets PN C19206 & C19207.

Nope. Just cleaning and painting parts still. I bought the car in pieces and still have a couple a few that have yet to be identified, Thanks for the input.
Herb

2 Likes

Since you guys did so well on the first part, I have another for you…

I’m thinking the horns something around the picture frame

I think they hold the brake lines to the picture frame where it transitions to the rubber line.
Edit- yep- that’s it:

Looks like the plate under the anti-roll bar mount of a Series 2:

The tab with the hole secures the union between the hard brake line and the flexible line.

Ya that’s it the plate under the roll bar for the brake lines

What’s that part round 3. This should be easy. I think it is the heater return pipe with a real Chaney clamp but want verification.

Is it supposed to be black? Are the brackets black too?

Thanks,

Herb

Yes. Heater return line. Resides under the intake manifold. Barely visible in this pic. Replacements are stainless. Original black.

1 Like

I think you’re missing a clip on the linkage :scream:

Yes it’s true. That clip has been gone for some 35+ years. It will be replaced during the current teardown/rebuild.

Thanks, Are the mounting brackets black too?

Herb

Yes, same black.

What’s that part round 4…

Bonnet air duct baffles … now you need to figure out where they go and how they function.