LOOKING for:Jaguar E-type/XK shop near Naples, Florida

Hello All,
I hope the spring driving season is treating you all great. I have a really nice client/collector I am selling a Jaguar E-type 4.2 and he also has a Jaguar XK150. I was wondering if you all knew of any reliable, reputable and knowledgeable Jaguar shops around the Naples, FL area? He is looking for someone to maintain his cars. Thank you all.

Marc

The best in the area is Rick Hunt Automotive (239) 481-1978 · 2200 Andrea Ln Fort Myers, FL 33912.
He has done work on my E and am very pleased. Rick works on all sorts of foreign cars and also has inside storage facility.

Forum member ‘NaplesGuy’ (Chet) may also be able to advise. If he doesn’t see this request you might try a ‘message’ to him:

I use steves auto in Punta Gorda, he works on everything and does it right, jags Mercedes-Benz mg’s you name it and he is big into customer satisfaction!

I’ve heard good things about Rick Hunt Automotive from the previous owner of my car who said he used them to maintain the car and was happy with their work. However, since I am trying my best to do all of my own work on my car I’ve not used them…at least not so far!

I should add that I don’t know how far I would have gotten in my efforts to do my own work without the tremendous help I have received from the many knowledgeable members of this Forum.

So thank you all for helping me live up to my motto: “try to do it wrong only once!”.

Chet :slight_smile: