Looking to trade newer upholsteries seats and console xke series 2

(Include at least one picture)

Description:series 2 seats and console

Asking price (if selling):trade and ?

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide? Ideally Oregon /Washington exchange

Redoing upholstery in xke OTS series 2, in cinnamon
have recently upholstered seats and console in black looking for someone who would like to upgrade that has set that we can exchange seats and console.

Open to offers also have full black interior that was removed in reasonable shape

Interior was redone in last 5 years by PO so all components are in good shape
after year doing rotisserie restoration decide to just do our preferred color

Need the the exchanged parts in good working order so we can put new interior on them.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Is the console for an automatic or manual trans?
Thx

It is manual . So would need to trade for manual

Let me know if have any questions just hated the thought of taking apart my black items to put the cinnamon on when someone might- be able to use as is black and we could use theirs to do the reupholster in cinnamon

Thanks scott

Hi Scott,
Can’t do a trade, as I am just sussing out how to convert from an automatic trans to a manual. And probably can’t purchase, if the option was availed, as the automatic trans tunnel is very different in size and shape, compared to a manual trans tunnel. Just curious and thought it might help for the forum folk to home in on the swap needs. Good luck.
Thx.
Huff
69 2+2

Hi Scott, did you see the private message I sent you about your seats?
Bill.