Lovely video to watch with your coffee

Who takes the shop vac and vacuums around the spark plugs before removal?
Sit over there on the Group W bench…

:raised_hand::raised_hand: well, I blow the head with compressed air before removing the plugs but same OCD issue…

I was waiting for that…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If ya do it correctly, little to no harm comes to either the clutch OR the brakes…Ive been downshifting Greenie for quite some while: I just put in my third set of pads, original rears, original clutch.

Yesterday…

1 Like

I use compressed air, does that count?

3 Likes

Raising my hand, me too.

1 Like

Me, three!!! WHOOOOOSH!

1 Like

Norm says. " I wouldn’t know what to do with a car that spiffy."
Don’t let him pull your leg. He has a very spiffy E, not to mention his beautiful wife (whos name I want to be there when you pronounce) and their friend Gertrude.
Have you met their friend Gertrude?
LLoyd

It’s not what you look at that matters. It’s what you see.
Henry David Thoreau

The car has Hawaii plates. Flip-flops are considered acceptable footwear for ANYTHING in Hawaii…beach, fancy restaurants, weddings, working on your roof, welding, digging ditches, and yes driving.

I liked this guy on BaT, hustling his $400k GT350 up a wet mountain road in his flip-flops.

1 Like

David asked: “Who takes the shop vac and vacuums around the spark plugs before removal?”
I always do, I think it’s really important! But I drive my car, and it’s dirty. Sure don’t want dirt to get into the cylinders.
LLoyd@GroupWBench.com

Henry David Thoreau

1 Like

On opposite sides of this conversation; I have a friend of mine who loves to drive barefoot in the summer: I can’t stand driving barefoot, no matter the weather, cuz it feels awful to me!

Wiggie says: “On opposite sides of this conversation; I have a friend of mine who loves to drive barefoot”
Is his name Greg, by chance??

Henry David Thoreau

1 Like

Sorry.

I have two friends who like to drive barefoot…:grimacing:

I wear flip-flops a lot, and I find it difficult to drive in them, so I started kicking them off, and driving barefoot years ago.

It takes a bit of getting used to, but once you make the adjustment, it feels very “freeing” :wink:

That assumes you don’t have feet that feel like a babies butt… Been a lifelong problem of mine!

I don’t even go barefoot on sandy beaches, because it actually hurts to walk on sand without shoes.

I think the car cover was to keep the free range chickens, which seem to be rampant in Hawaii, from pooping on the car.

1 Like

Hey, Lloyd. All three of us can’t wait to see you on the next oil leak!

I’m in Florida and flip-flops are the go-to footwear, whenever I can get away with it. I do the same thing and agree with your assessment!

Rob Y

The wild chickens seem to be a Kauai thing. I’ve been told more than once that they were set free when Hurricane Iniki made a direct hit in the island in ‘92, and smashed all the chicken coops…along with everything else. They’ve actually become sort of a symbol of the island’s recovery.

I’ve only ever seen a handful of wild chickens on the Big Island, and I don’t really remember seeing any on Maui or Oahu.

If this video was in fact filmed in Hawaii, I would bet it was filmed on Oahu.

1 Like

Harvey – similarly, I wish to pass like my grandfather: sleeping peacefully in his sleep – not screaming in terror like his passengers :joy:

2 Likes

You mean double clutching?