Lucas 608 rear view mirror and bracket

(Include at least one picture)

Description: looking for a Lucas 608 and bracket. I have the original rear view mirror for a 68, but I have the mount for the 608 on my body and I like how it looks. lmk what you may have. Thanks

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

If you haven’t found this yet let me know I may have a spare BUT the glass needs to be replaced.

Could you send me some pics?

I’ve got one like the one in the picture, but the stem is black.

So, someone painted it black and it needs new mirror. How much are you thinking?

Let me take a few detailed pictures so you know what I have, then if you are still interested, make me an offer.

Steven:

Here are the pictures of what I have. It hasn’t been painted, it was always black and it’s made by Tex (Magnatex) not lucas. So probably not what you are looking for.

Hi Steven,

I may have what you want, but I am not exactly clear what that is

I have several units exactly as you pictured, integral stalk & mirror, ex MK10
(exactly correct for some, but not all E-types)

I also have the same mirror unit, but various methods of attaching stalk to foot

Did sell one setup like that to an E-type guy, the E-types had several mirror stalk/combos

best regards Tony

yep will do give me a day or two I have to dig it out of my workshop store.