Mark 8 (?) Backseat Tray and Magazine Rack

Description: Restored backseat tray and magazine rack assembly. purchased for my Mark 7 but it is too deep to fit. Believe it is from a Mark 8

Asking price (if selling):FREE

Contact information: pnmdob@gmail.com

Cost of shipping (if selling):You pay for shipping

Willing to ship worldwide?Yes

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Paul,
I am restoring a 1957 MK VII and can use that magazine rack and trays. Please let me know the shipping costs and how you would like to receive payment.
I live in the San Diego, CA area, zip code 92065.

Paul

Paul,

Send me your email address and we can make this work. The easy way is for you to issue a paid UPS shipping label then no money needs to change hands.

Paul

The dimensions for the package will be approx 14in x 46in x 4in and a weight of 18-20 lbs. My zip is 94109.

Paul

Paul

If this works for you then I would ship from the following location:

THE UPS STORE
1819 POLK ST, SAN FRANCISCO, CA, 94109-3099

It will take me a couple of days to pack it safely.

Paul

Paul,
Ok, thanks.

My email address is: p.m.novak7@gmail.com

I have used UPS many times before but I have never used a “paid shipping label” before. I have a UPS account and can look into it this evening.

Thank you for this generous offer.

Attached is a picture of my 1957 MK VIII. I got it repainted and was making good progress on it but life and restoration work on my other Jaguars have slowed work down. I plan to get back to work on it again this year. The wood I have isn’t in very good shape and so your pieces will really come in handy.

Paul

Looks great! I would love to see a picture of the trays installed when you get to it.

Paul

Paul,
That is a beautiful car. My MK VIII is a year or more away from being on the road. I have lots of other Jaguar car projects to complete first. But someday I will complete it.
Ok, I just went through my UPS account to arrange for the shipping. At least I think I did.
I paid for a 20 lb box measuring 46x14x4 to be shipped from your zip code 94109 to my zip code 92065. I provided your email address and mine for status updates. The UPS Tracking Number is 1ZP52T2N0300010214. Did you receive any notifications from UPS on the shipping label? I can print it out here, but that doesn’t do you any good in San Francisco.
I have never arranged to ship something via UPS from another location to me, so hopefully this is all that you need from me to ship the trays and magazine rack.
Please let me know if you need any additional information or help from me to ship the items, and please let me know when you ship them so I will know that this worked.

Paul

Paul