Mark V Saloon Sliding Roof Panel Front Weatherstrip Placement

Can anyone advise placement for weatherstrip BD.2059 (page 65 of parts manual)? I’ve received two straight pieces concocted of a combination of metal and something like felt (but not felt, and I don’t know the right terms). These two pieces appear to be the right length to each be half of the front strip for the sunroof on the Mark V. Where do these pieces mount, what orientation, and what means of mounting are recommended? I could see gluing them to front of sunroof hole on body where moving sunroof would come to rest, or gluing them to the moving sunroof front. I don’t see any screws listed as associated with this strip and I don’t see any screw holes at either possible mounting place.

I’m not familiar with MK V. but MK VII had a specially profiled rubber that sat in the body at the front of the sunroof opening . I had an original , and supplied a section to Worcester Classic spares , who had repros made

The MK IV seal is a U shaped rubber that is attached to the sliding roof panel at the front

I did an article for CJA N&TB about how to do this. If the MK V is this sort, I can probably find the article and send it.

include a picture of the panel and opening that would help

My Mark V sunroof panel has 6 screw holes across the front.
I can’t lay my hands on what was left of the weatherstrip, will look again tomorrow, but I recall it was held on by the same screws which also hold in the internal headliner picture frame support panel.

Attached are pics from the article , Unfortunately I can’t down load the text But the pis { which come up in reverse order , should show how this sort is done