Missing page of Jag TSB Sevice bulletin JD 07/88

Sevice bulletin JD 07/88
Title
Electro-hydraulic brake / ride leveling testing

This Jaguar TSB apples to XJ6 and XJS I am missing the last page I have page 1of 3 and 2 of 3 missing page 3…
Anyone have a copy or have copy of page 3

Thanks for your help
Brad

I have a complete set of TSBs issued by Jaguar Cars Inc. but the numbering system does not seem to match what you quote, JD07/88. Are you referring to US bulletins or UK ones which may have used a different system?

Interesting observation top say:

“Jaguar Daimler” yeah thats UK version
dated: “June 1988”
“Bulletin JD 07/88”
“item 43” whatever that means
title:
“66 ELectro-Hydraulic Brake/Ride Leveling testing”
then description…
“The following describes the use of Jaguar Power Hydraulics Diagnostic Test Equipment, in conjunction with JDS to enable accurate diagnosis of faults in both XJS and XJ6 brake/ride leveling systems”

a very good tech brief on leveling and brake booster…aka Mineral Oil etc one of the most informative briefs ive seen on booster leveling diagnosis…

not sure where I got these 2 pages of the bulletin but missing the last page

Thanks for the help
Brad

Brad - I have the entire JD bulletin 07/88. When I get to my computer later today I will send you the section you are seeking.

John, Any US tech bulletins on diagnosing the Brake Booster Mineral Oil pump system?
If yes, where could I get a copy?

Mike, Battling a LI winter storm here but gee thank you for finding the TSB likely a UK issue one. I look forward to it. Thanks again.
Wonder if comparable one was in USA TSB’s?.. I checked NO comparable on in USA odd…

Thanks
Brad

Gus should have ALL that info on his site (jagrepair.com)

Look for Jaguar Publication S73_XJ40 Power System Hydraulic.

The North American TSBs here.
66-22am Ride Leveling Struts Stay at Maximum Height.pdf (44.9 KB)
3-154 Ride Level Conversion.pdf (24.1 KB)
64-14 Delete rear self leveling.pdf (108.8 KB)

1 Like

Motorman
Thanks for tip… they do not have a comparable “TESTING” USA TSB a bit odd but maybe Brits more into spanners and niggly bits… Wheeler Dealer pun
Thanks
Brad

Brad - I just sent you a PM with the service bulletin attached.

Mike
Got it, thanks for the help too bad the UK Bulletins are not posted online
Thanks again
Brad