Mk10/420G air cleaner hose WTB

My friend just picked up a gorgeous 420G but for some reason it is missing the tube from the aluminum plenum to the air cleaner assembly. Need a good useable one preferably in the US for shipping reasons.

This is what I mean:

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Sorry I don’t have the hose, but have a plenum I don’t need. I’d sell it for $5 plus shipping. Just thought I’d throw it out there.

Mike,
I have this one.
It’s likely one of the few good parts on this wreck.
$60US including post anywhere in the USA
There’s no tax or duty going to the US.
Rob

Hi Robert. I just found out that the sellers pics of the car show the tube in position - not sure why it’s missing now. Should find out if he has it by Monday. If not I’ll definitely want yours. I’ll get back to you either way by monday or tuesday.

Thanks!
~Mike

That is tempting Tim but I already have 2 lying around collecting dust :slight_smile:

No problem, I can’t bring myself to scrap it, so it just hangs on the wall.

1 Like

Hi Robert. A hose was found but it isn’t correct so my friend wants yours. I’m gonna PM you.

~Mike