MK2 Jaguar Pictures!

I got a phone call one day , asking if I could weld the back wheel back on a Spitfire !
After a thought , I said yes long as it was not at 3000ft lol

3 Likes

That was very nice of them to land it in your driveway for the repair. Very good pilot?

Paul

Don’t think they would have let me lose on a real one Paul , it is a display Spit , they was moving it when the back wheel support snapped off , look’s good on my CV lol

Picture Caption time !
“yes love but why do you need a hand getting out the jag” :telephone_receiver::thinking:

50754129_394042541349893_5099091650345435136_n%5B1%5D

“Weal Sah, d’ye want me to put the bracelets on ‘im fer breakin’ an’ enterin’?”
“No, PC31, this is a case of not braking.”

1 Like

Dunlop brakes I presume?

Mamma Mia…
My screensaver images overfloweth!

Pastries look wonderful.
Always thought I’d end up in the UK as a kid…

1 Like

Want to have a look underneath , no problem sir !!
it’s for sale on e-bay :thinking:!

For god’s sake… dont show this to the purcasher of my E Type: @Andrew_Waugh can understand.

Before & After pics. Found an old photo of Jag engine bay as purchased, I had completed a few repairs in this first pic but pretty much as it arrived in 1999. Scan of a printed photo hence quality. Only took about 15 years to sort it – nearly there.

4 Likes

very, very nice!..

Passed my Grandparents old house yesterday ,so had to stop and take a picture , both long passed , but not forgotten !

2 Likes

Lovely sentiment. On a lighter note that’s an impressive shot for a working mk 2 handbrake!

1 Like

Thank you Phil , the Hill is a lot steeper then it looks !

Love the styling of the MK2. I wonder what it would take to modify the four door into a coupe.
Now that would look really nice.
Phillip

In my eyes it don’t look just right , body needs to be a tad longer !

:113%5B1%5D

1 Like

Great color for a MK2[ipod%20touch%20june%2018%202015%2018080 ](http://1963 Jaguar Mk2)

A MK2 Jag in Old English white is faster then any other colour :men_wrestling: fight fight fight lol

2 Likes

Is ‘Old English White’ a euphemism for ‘No Imagination’?

You started it.

1 Like

As the old saying goes…If a car looks good in white, it must be right!

Not that I’m partial…

3 Likes