MORE Scrap Yard Bound Parts

(Include at least one picture)

2 Early Mk VII engines with Transmissions

1 more Mk VII and a 1964 3 1/2 L

1967 420 engine/trans. 75,000 miles Turns Over.

1967 Rear Suspension and a complete front suspension.

I Will Accept the HIGH-EST Intel-agent OFFER, THANK YOU !!!
Description: Hate taking ALL TO The Scrap Yard.

Asking price (if selling): I WILL Accept The HIGH-EST Intel-Agent OFFER
THANK YOU !!!

Contact information: PERSONAL Message Please

Cost of shipping (if selling): TBD

Willing to ship worldwide? At Your Cost and Trouble

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

That’s a 420 front suspension? That would be a nice upgrade for my Mk2. I’ll have to see if I can get a pick-up to make a trip. Sending PM

Shame to take some of that to the scrapper someone was looking for a drain cock a while back

Jim, I am looking to move soon and do not want to move this stuff again. I have NO Use for any of it, I also have a large landscaped yard that I am working on as well as fixing up and painting. NOT ENOUGH Time in the day to worry about micky mouse items. I’ll let anything OR Everything that I am not keeping go for a STEAL. I am going to be putting my 42 year stalled E-Type project on the market SOON. NO RUST Body, and boxes upon boxes of N.O.S. Original parts, NO Repro. all was purchased back in the 80’s and early 90’s. Any Body interested let me know I’ll give more details, Thank You ! Jim.

2 Likes

I could be interested in the 1967 420 motor

I meant the 67 420 engine and Trans. I can get it Saturday let me know how much

Houlo, IF you are talking about the 420 motor and transmission that is out of the blue car I’ll take $1,500.00 for a Quick CASH Sale. I have a cherry picker that we can load with, all you would need to do is back in my driveway EASY LOADING. Please let me know what YOU think, Jim.

I sent you a PM: I would be interested in a set of swept back early style exhaust manifolds.

Wiggles, are you talking about the style shown with the 420 motor? If so make a Serious Offer, Please, Jim.

See my PM.

I’m going to pass on the front end and engine. I don’t have the funds available to pay his prices and rent a pickup truck. Thanks for the call James

You wouldnt have a series 1 XJ6 hood, would you?

David, I sold off many Series 1 parts years ago, ( package deal), just a few small bits left. ALL That I have for S. 2 is as pictured in my other listing and a lot of smalls. I do believe the openings for the grill are different However not really being too familiar with the XJ’s I could be wrong. IF They are the same I’ll sell it to you make a Serious Offer, it is excellent condition indoor stored, Jim.

I guess I am confused, and maybe some others too?

I was thinking, when I read the post when it was first posted, that basically any offer over scrap prices would be an intelligent offer, and the highest of those offers would get it, plus shipping or pick it up.

Seems as that would beat having to haul it to the scrap yard?

Confused :confused:

2 Likes

Jim, thank you for the quick response! The hoods are different and i am having a hard time finding one. Mine has rust at the bottom of the headlights and bottom of the grill. i have often thought that a series 2 could offer donor parts for these areas?

Well, I need a little more information in to what you are in reference to. IF I do not think that it is O.K. (the offer) I guess that I can do what I want with it. LOW Ball offers might not get it AND I AM Thinking of having an on site auction in the summer if things do not go well NOW. MANY Different ways to GO.

at 4:28 PM

| JerryPeck Jerry Peck 1983 XJS V12 Lucas
March 10 |

• | - |

| JerryPeck Jerry Peck 1983 XJS V12 Lucas
March 10 |

• | - |

Mr.Roboto:

I Will Accept the HIGH-EST Intel-agent OFFER, THANK YOU !!!
Description: Hate taking ALL TO The Scrap Yard.

I guess I am confused, and maybe some others too?

I was thinking, when I read the post when it was first posted, that basically any offer over scrap prices would be an intelligent offer, and the highest of those offers would get it, plus shipping or pick it up.

Seems as that would beat having to haul it to the scrap yard?

Confused :confused:

I can use the Mark VII engine with the trans that still has the top cover.
Where are you in northwest Indiana? I am near Cedar Lake.

Rob, I am located just outside of New Carlisle, IN 46552. This is about 15 miles west of South Bend/Notre Dame. I am not sure where Cedar Lake is, just so that you know the engine is from a 1951 MK VII it is a 7-1 comp. 4-speed is same as a 120/140. You are more than welcome to visit and check it out, Jim.

I’m an hour and a half west of you near the Illinois border.
I would offer $500 for it as pictured, no parts removed.
This is assuming the block may be cracked, cylinder bores rusty and pistons stuck, trans gears rusty, which has been my experience with engines that have sat outside for decades in the snow belt.
I will bring a flashlight to check the block and a wrench to try turning the damper crank bolt.
I can come tomorrow. PM your address.

Jim, what’s left on that motor we’re talking about. Carbs, dist, ? I would be driving from Detroit to get it. What’s the best price you can give me. I will most likely scrap the transmission.