Morning guys, looking for a few missing trim pieces from a 2+2 s2/s3 crossover

(Include at least one picture)

Description: Need some 2+2 trims

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information: Jamesb_2005@hotmail.co.uk

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Hello, I have a few pieces of interior left available from a 1969 2+2, What exactly are you looking for ? Jim.

The upper trim from the tailgate, the trim board or even a template for the lower trim board of the tailgate and a full carpet set. I have nee carpet I’m just currently looking for templates

I have the lower trim board from the boot lid that I can template for you. Are you in the uk?

Ah brilliant, that’s a god send. Yeah I’m in the UK

I’m in Austin Texas.

If you’re happy to template it just send me your details and il pop over whatever the postage is

I was going to use some Kraft paper and trace it out for you. Give me a few days to get it traced. Don’t worry about the postage. I think I can fold it up and just put it in an envelope. I’m using 1/8” abs plastic sheet to remake mine. I guess for the top part of the boot lid, most guys direct bond to the metal. What other pieces do you need?What’s the chance you have both sides of part 31 marked in this pic?

I believe I have both of them yeah, are you missing those ones?

Yes. Those are the only ones I’m missing. We can trade :). Pm your address in the uk and I’ll get them out this week.

Il be retrimming them soon so Il get right on it,

23 whitehouse road
Newcastle
Ne15 6df
Tyne and Wear

Really appreciate it