Moss Gearbox wanted JH or SH MKV MKVII or XK120 early with flat mount

Moss Gearbox wanted JH or SH MKV MKVII or XK120 early with flat mount
Description: Gearbox - for rebuild wanted - prefer complete but not worried about gears or syncro so much. Thanks in advance! -

Pic for example but ignore top cover - Look at back cover

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information: mwalker@marshallwalker.com

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide? US or UK delivery Either OK

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Hello, I do have what you are looking for, pictures attached. This is from a 1951 MK VII, cost is $1,000.00 plus shipping or you can pick it up. I will NOT divide, NO Time or Extra energy when you have health issues like me.

Please let me know what you think, Thank You, Jim.

Hi James

Where are you located??

Marshall

Hello Marshall, I am located in north west Indiana, 15 miles west of South Bend/Notre Dame, just outside of New Carlisle. It’s a nice little 1 traffic light town UNTIL The NEW GM Battery Plant is built and NOW I hear MORE large parcels are being RUINED for progress. This is why I am selling out of my 44 year Jaguar Hobby, don’t want to haul all with me when I move SOON ! I have a lot of rare hard to find parts available… MK VII, MK I, 3.8s-420, XJ 6 S.1 & 2, and a lot of s. 1 & 2 E-Type. Jim

Are you able to have shipped to SC. Charleston 29403? When you say will not separate do you mean from engine?
I totally understand the development issue. I feel it where I live now.

Best.

Marshall

Marshall, I have in the past shipped with a freight line 3 miles from me. I will need to get it from my back yard into my truck and put it on a skid and needs to be enclosed otherwise it is considered Loose Freight and will cost you more. I DO NOT Know what freight charges will be you would have to pay them up front or collect when it is delivered. ALL Paper work is on you, I will box and deliver to the freight line, No Problem. MY Time line. I would figure the weight of engine/trans. @ 800 lbs. plus skid weight another 75#. I have 5 bad disc’s in my lower and upper spine, as well as heart problems, arthritis cannot wrench well any more, as well as other health issues. This is why I will not separate, I have 7 other engines here some with trans. attached ALL Being sold as is. Please let me know if you want to follow thru with this, Jim.

Absolutely. Let me check if I can find a freight company that can pick up from your home?

What other engines do you have I am really only interested in MK7 or xk 120 as I have a C type recreation.

Best phone and email for you?

Marshall

I have a few to choose from as well. Early and late styles from MKV MKVII and Xk120.

This is an example of what I am looking for

Image.jpeg

This might be it…I cant tell if the rear seal cover is right

I have a few of these to choose from , I’ll drag out the best one and get some more pictures .

Marshall, In the 2 pictures on the left side is a MK VII engine w/an automatic and on the other side of the 1951 is a later style from a '54 I believe. The freight line I ship with is R&L Carriers located 3 miles from me 30923 Filmore Rd. New Carlisle, IN Phone # 574-654-7224. I will send a PM with MY phone # and email address, Thank You, Jim.