Need front bumper bracket for 52 XK 120 OTS

Ine more request, the drawings show a steel spacer tube on the cowhorn mount assembly. Does anyone know the length of this spacer?

7/8". Viart’s book says the same.

Thank you Christopher! Much appreciated…

You’re welcome. This thread benefited me as well. In February I’d bought a second '120 and while inspecting the brakes, thinking of this thread, and comparing to my other car, noted that this new purchase was also missing it’s “cow horn”. I suspect it, too, was also removed during a repaint years before. Anyway, a replacement is on it’s way. I’ll probably have to get creative with the MIG welder for the install as no way am I motivated to lift the body simply to install it in one piece.

We are going to cut it in half between the 4 center mounting holes and weld back togethor ( i hope) you could also make a plate that would bolt through the four holes and mount that way as well…really a poor design, if the bumpers get bumped it takes out the body…but it is beautiful when it’s all correct! Thanks again for everyone’s input!

Thank you to all that helped me through the bizarre front bumper assembly. We were able to get the “cow horn” in place,

everything lined up and bolted together. Sorry for my delay in thanking you all, the xk120 is a part time obsession. I have a couple of months to install carpet, kick panels etc.

I have had these made by lazer cutting in both aluminum and steel