New Parts Various Models

Description:
For sale, New manual transmission wire harnesses for complete car with manual transmission. Color diagram included. I Paid over $1000.00, asking $450.00 delivered. SOLD

Pair of new mirrors 223-310 $58.00/pair SOLD

All Synchro shift knob… C23007… $20.00 SOLD

New Moto Lita B33 Steering wheel hub. Fits E-type, Mk2, series one Xj6 or 12…$65.00 SOLD

Front suspension poly bushing set 37-6012. Fits S3 E-type and Mk2…$60.00 SOLD

Brake line kit LHD Mk2 up to 1966 $100.00

Servo kit Mk2, XK150 and probably others LE10117… $100.00 plus shipping SOLD

Brake vacuum valve many models SOLD

Poly bushing set rear MK2 plus extras.$70.00

My prices are way below the vendors. My loss your gain. Buyer pays shipping.

Asking price (if selling): Various see above

Contact information: Private message

Cost of shipping (if selling): Paid by buyer

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Tim,

I’ll take the clutch bearing and disc.

PMing shipping address for shipping cost

Thanks.

R/Craig

Did you buy out a warehouse???

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

No selling some of the parts from my mk2 project. It’s just time to let go of this project. I have a Triumph Tr6 that needs much less work I picked up recently and it only needs some minor mechanical work to be driving, instead of full restoration like the Mk2. Someday I will get a driving Mk2.

I’d like the brake vacuum check valve please.

Sorry it sold this morning.

i sent you a PM yesterday interetwwed in the wiring harness

neil

I replied sir. It’s available. Let me know where I’m shipping and how you want to pay.

1 Like

i replied i can send you a shipping label as i have an account with UPS

I’ve replied. Are you still interested? I need to sell this stuff.

Hi Tim, I would like the shift knob. Just happen to be rebuilding a gearbox and he needs one for it. Let me know total with shipping and I can Paypal or send a check.

Make it $25 for the shift knob. PM sent

Hi Tim, sorry for late reply a busy weekend, i am not interested i was really looking for the wiring harness, and i dont really need the other stuff.
thx neil

No problem. I just don’t know what to do with these parts other than put in a bin and store them until I get in a cleaning frenzy and toss it all. Mk2 worst investment ever!