New Stainless Series 2 E-Type Tail Pipes for sale

I have a pair of new stainless tailpipes from SNG Barratt for sale. When I first bought my ‘71 coupe the steel tailpipes were rusted out so I bought a new pair of stainless from SNG. Eventually the entire system needed replacing so I did that with a complete new stainless system from SNG. I re-used the first pair of tailpipes I bought with the new system leaving these new ones still in the wrapping.
I believe these will also fit the original steel Jaguar exhaust since that was on my car when I first bought it. I can measure the inside diameter if someone needs it.
These retail for $227 each, so I’m thinking $300 for the pair plus ship would be a fair price for someone.

Thanks for looking

Mark
Mhbadger@yahoo.com

I’m located in Chattanooga Tennessee and will ship at cost worldwide.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.