Original length shifter for Mk2

I have a '62 Mk2 that was originally an automatic that I’m converting (slowly, car is being restored at same time) to a 4 speed gearbox with OD. I picked up a period correct non-synchro Moss box but the seller did not have the original shifter (he provided one that I think is from an XK150 as it has a bend in it). I ordered a new shifter from SNG but appears to be shorter than the original. Attached photo is from a prior forum discussion on this topic.

Does anyone know if anyone sells the correct shifter length? If not, anyone have an extra one lying around (even if it needed re-chroming)? I now have one of the too-short replacements and could cut and weld an extension, but would like to see if I can avoid this.

Thanks,

Tom

SNG sale them , not a bad price for new , don’t know how good they are , size is listed too

https://www.sngbarratt.com/uk/#!/English/parts/cd0f2c95-a073-496b-a34c-95296196c8dc

That’s the one I bought…but their 10.6" length in the specs is not correct! From top of gearbox mount to end of threads it’s about 6.5"…add maybe 2-2.5" for the rest. Still too short by 1.5-2"

This is mine , my car was a Auto , I changed it to manual years back , 10.6 sounds about right to me !