Original series 1 windscreen seal

(Include at least one picture)
Original Series 1 E-type windscreen seal. If it is not cracked or crumbling, I will buy it. Coupe or roadster.
Description:

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information: ajacobson12@comcast.net

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Hi, SNG buys their seals from C.O.Baines in the UK. They produce the most accurate seals available. Used their seals for my E type and complete seal kit for my 420. Never had a problem with them.

Regards,
Allen

Thats what I currently have on my car. I want an old one because I want to see if the slot for the “hockey sticks” is the same distance from the edge of the seal as the replacements.
Regards,
Al

If you’re having trouble with the chrome not fitting the windshield (or rear hatch on the cp.), try using the original locking strip. The new lock strips are a bit wider than the originals and the rubber flap edges that hold the chrome are pushed apart further than original, and leading to a looser chrome fit.

Also, the corners of the original rubber are molded in and not straight rubber. That’s why I try to find NOS rubber for the show cars. (And my own.)

No problem with the locking strip. The hockey sticks just can’t reach the groove in the seal. I’ve tried reproduction ones with the same result. I’m hoping I can find someone with an original seal so I can compare with the new one.
Thx