-OT- Why didn't I think of this?

Admit it: we’ve ALL used vice grips on our Jags…:laughing:

Enjoy!

Back in high school I was heading to the mountains to ski in my '69 Firebird when the accelerator stopped working on the way up Floyd Hill. Pulled over and discovered that the accelerator cable had broken at the pedal. One pair of vice grips clamping the cable to the pedal and I was off skiing :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This may be the dumbest damn thing he’s ever done, and he even agrees with me! I actually forgot what a good looking car the AMC Rebel was.

1 Like

And on this forum we’re led to believe only Jaguars leak oil - this guy’s on an oil leak tour of his own!

So, Wigs, who’s tune is playing @ 48:40?. :sunglasses:

No clue, but I’ll bet you somebody else will chime in and let us know!

Google says Nat Bonham

2 Likes

I knew you!d come through!

1 Like

What search function did you use to find it??
I’m familiar with “Search Images with Google”.

If I push the Google microphone, a screen comes up to show it is listening for voice commands. At the bottom of that screen is a button that says “search a song.” It looks for exact matches or you can sing to it and it finds the sound file that’s pretty close.

I used my tablet to play the music and my phone to listen to it.

2 Likes

Brilliant!

EDIT – – Hey, HEY – I needed to add the exclamation point to meet the minimum length of a posting.
But – but – – – but it is only 10 characters long.
Does this reflect a change from the hall pass monitors or cuz I’m a pretty prolific poster, I by-passed some volume of posting criteria???

I think I read that the site owners found a way to reduce the minimum to 10 characters a while ago…

1 Like

OK, thanks, Tom, that’s a slick trick. Cheers.
cheers

tencharact

EDIT: Yup, ten is all you need.