Outdoor car cover

Sadly my X300 will soon have to leave the nice dry garage it has luxuriated in since it’s refurbishment, due to the sale of the house. It will now have to live outside as our garage is not big enough. I am therefore looking for recommendations as to a good quality cover (available here in UK) that will protect it from the elements. Thank you in advance for any suggestions. Jon

Personally I wouldn’t recommend them.

In wind they can rub on the corners of the car and damage the paintwork. (even expensive ones)

I personally plan on putting mine into a personal storage when winter hits here in the northeast part of the state. The salt mixed with the snow is the death of so many vehicles here.

Tim, Andy,

Thanks for your comments and sorry for the delay in acknowledging. The sale of the house where the car is currently stored has taken up far too much of our time recently . Thankfully I have now discovered that a reputable local company is offering secure storage for classic cars a few minutes walk from my home (in fact closer than where it is currently stored) so I have made contact and hopefully they will come good with a nice dry place I can keep it.

Thanks again, Jon