Oval grommets replacements

Greetings. Does anyone know where I might find replacement oval grommets for the wiring holes in the inner fenders under the bonnet on my 72 xj ? I have made grommets for strange shaped holes multiple ways when working on my heavy equipment ,trucks, and ordinary cars,but I would really like to have something proper in this car as they are in a rather obvious spot. I’ve checked the usual suspects as well as Grainger ,McMaster-Carr and many others,but cant seem to locate anything that would look quite like the original. BTW hole size measures 22.3x47mm Thanks Much- George

Hi George, have you looked at these guys;

I have not…but I shall. Thanks much for that Robin. Now to see how much it costs me for being so particular-lol Just curious,have you ever dealt with them? Thanks again-George

No just googled oval grommets.

I cut mine and super glued them back together - all wiring in place.

I did that when replacing some firewall grommets…cut the new ones ,worked them around the wires then glued them up worked great. Basically the same thing as an O-ring making kit I figure?. Unfortunately the oval ones in the inner fender/wing are chowdered beyond repair. Must have been trash from the start…they only lasted 50 years-LOL