Parts book availablitiy

I’m looking for a decent parts book with diagrams for 140DHC. I have the Viart/Payne tome, which is excellent but omits some of the detail - and I have the pale green paperback ‘factory’ parts book for XK140. The factory book is of very little use as it has no, or at least very few, diagrams or drawings.

Does anybody know of anything else out there that would work better?

There’s the 120 DHC book.

Is the parts book available somewhere in PDF?
I already have a reproduction printed copy of the workshop manual and the PDF too which is easy enough to find online but so far I haven’t found the parts manual? (apparently it can be bought from a few shops though, I am just surprised it doesn’t look available to download for free)

Not for free, but it is on CD from several vendors.

1 Like

Thanks; I usually don’t fancy the idea of buying a PDF from a guy who don’t own the copyrights but if it’s not available for free elsewhere I think I am going to order the CD …
Couldn’t the jag-lovers website offer it for a similar price for instance? I would much prefer to support the hosting costs than paying a random guy on ebay ^^ (it’s just a suggestion, maybe Jaguar would not be happy to see the manuals pdf sold here, although I suspect they wouldn’t mind too much as it’s quite old now)

1 Like

Rob, I just ordered it, thanks again.
At first I thought it was just a few pdfs burnt on a CD, but unless I misunderstood it actually is an official CD from the Jaguar Heritage Trust. Which is nice and justifies better to pay a few euros for it (and it was cheap anyway).
Now the hardest part: I will have to wait a couple of weeks to get it! :cry: :heart_eyes:

I’m looking at mine and I see the fine print at the bottom under JHM1162 says, “Copyright © Jaguar Cars Limited www.jaguar.com” so I guess it’s ok.