Parts Clearance

IA used MK10 dip stick. I found it in my parts after I purchased the car from SF James in 2011. It just sat around but now that I am selling the E-type it’s time to clear out the stash. :slight_smile: $ Free plus shipping

Engine to bell housing angle brackets. Used. $20.00 each $35 for the pair plus shipping

$20 for the stabilizing link and brackets plus shipping The motor mounts are sold.

Items are all located in Santa Barbara, CA.

Contact information: john@carey-co.com

Willing to ship worldwide? - Yes worldwide is possible but buyer must arrange for all import documents.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

I’ll take all the frame and mud shield brackets. Pm me on how you want to proceed.

I’ll take the horn rod and parts.

I’ll take the interior door handles/parts. Shipping to Yucca Valley, CA 92284. Let me know if PayPal is okay.

Craig

Tim,
Great! I can use Pay Pal or Venmo for payment. Let me know the shipping address and what service you want to use and we can add the shipping fees to the final price.
John

Craig,
Great! Pay Pal is good I will get a price quote for sipping via UPS and let you know soon.
John

I’ll send a PM. Thanks!