Paul Tsikuris Upholstery Work

I’m considering having my interior done by a pro. Tsikuris Classics is about 90 minutes form me. Has anyone used him for interior work? I know his full restorations are impeccable but I’m not sure how much he farms out. I think his paint is done by someone else.

Thanks
Rick OBrien
65 FHC in FL

He has not worked on my car and I’ve redone most of my interior but , as I posted before, my kit was missing a piece of jute for the rear bulkhead and after searching awhile I came across Mr Tsikuris add in a magazine. Called him, he a good size piece of the “real stuff” and we came to a price agreement. Long story short he didn’t take CC and mailed me the material even before receiving my personal check and or waiting for it to clear. Don’t find em like that anymore….
My assessment is that his word is as good as a written contract and he has a solid “core”.

Perhaps you can talk to @CordaG.

I have used Paul T for some carb work on my Sunbeam Alpine. The quality of his work is exceptional but your issue may be getting him to fit you in as he is booked up months/years in advance. If he does have some availability I highly recommend you jump on it. His quality is impeccable.

I was in his queue for several months but on our last conversation he told me he is on indefinite hold due to some family issues. That’s how this thread got started.

Thanks
Rick