Pektron Selt Belt Interlock

Andrew Kowalyk found an original “Seat Belt Interlock Harness Test Procedures” document that explains how the Seat Belt Test Box functions. Seems the test sets were shipped without documentation. Documentation was later provided to Jaguar Dealerships directly from Jaguar (or so I’ve been told).

This little ditty only applies to '74MY S3 E-types! Maybe some period XJ’s but I don’t know. Also the system was installed on '74MY MG’s.
Try as I may the Forum won’t allow me to upload a Word document. Those who wish a copy of the Word document (Operating Instructions) email me directly - OV1pilot@aol.com - and I’ll gladly forward you a copy.

Happy Trails,

Dick

2 Likes

Will this work - I saved th Word doc as a PDF file, which is acceptable to Jag-Lovers

SEAT BELT INTERLOCK HARNESS TEST PROCEDURES.pdf (220.7 KB)

2 Likes

Yep… Just gave it a test drive and it popped up immediately. Thanks Craig. Wanna come over and fix my home Network?? Ha Ha Some things good at, other… well. best left to others… LOL

In a message dated 7/7/2023 1:10:29 PM Eastern Standard Time, noreply@jag-lovers.com writes:

Thanks Craig. Just gave your post a test drive and smooth… Now everyone has access to another historical worthless piece of Jaguar history. Well maybe there is one owner who still has the system active???

Cheers,
Dick

That reminds me of the old TIC checkers, for aircraft!

Hi Paul,

Interesting little device. Hate to price it!!! Great for an Avionics shop but for a lone aircraft owner, a little over the top IMHO!!! Thanks for the info.