POWER STEERING BOX Replacement

I am looking to purchase a used LHD POWER STEERING BOX with the pitman arm & REBUILD KIT for my 62 MKII 3.8L.
At the same time if I can get the box & kit where could I have someone rebuild it
Thanks
Nelson

Place a wanted add in the classifieds section.

Give these guys a try: Jaguar Heaven | Jaguar Used Car Parts | Stockton, CA | 800-969-4524 : Jaguar Heaven

Micah

Nelson, might these parts help? I‘m an E-type guy - these came with a parts lot two years ago. IIRC the seller said these came out of a MKII. I don‘t really have a clue what I‘m looking at here.
Martin

What Holburn Eaton steering pump used a belt drive? Mark II, S Type, Mark IX all used a generator driven pump as I recall.

Hello Martin
Yes that looks the power steering box and the linkage & tie rod
Hopefully a LHD, if North American car I am sure it is
How much do you want for the lot
Thanks
Nelson

these parts are from a german fellow near Hamburg, dissolving his car hobby (XK, MKII) - so I assume it is lhd-stuff. I‘ll check if I can find confirmation for lhd. Maybe someone here can chime in on that? I believe you are in Canada? If you pay for shipping (and customs on your side) you can have the lot for 100€. If your interested send pm with your address and I‘ll get a quote on shipping. That stuff is heavy, around 30lbs I guess.

That certainly looks like LH to me. I just sold my two setups and this looks the same. The mounting points on the steering box is a giveaway.

I‘m not claiming these parts are from MKII - the seller threw in these parts as he was clearing his stash of MKIi parts. May well be from an other model.

emphasized text