PreHE XJ-S for sale on eBay

(Include at least one picture)

Auction for my 1976 XJ-S begins on eBay 4/19/2019 and ends 4/26/2019

Starting bid: $100

Contact information: See eBay listing.

Cost of shipping (if selling): Buyers responsibility

Willing to ship worldwide? Buyer must arrange for local pickup.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Ed,
Wow, the end of an era! Good luck with the auction. I will keep an eye on it and notify anyone that I can think of that might be interested.

Paul

Thanks, Paul. Don’t know if the general public can see the listing yet. It’s set to go live at 5:00PM tomorrow.

I’ll hang around the forums for awhile.

Ed,
I found your car for sale on eBay today by searching “Jaguar XJ-S red”. I hope you get a respectable high bid for it given all the love, attention, and parts that you put into it over the past 38 years of ownership.

Good luck.

BTW, I have no business affiliation with Ed or this car, I just want to see it go to a deserving buyer.

Paul

Oh goodness.
End of an era.

I was quite emotional over this. Cannot justify 2.
I have begun to look at my project with scorning eyes.

If I had a bit more notice I would have gone after yours and let mine go I think.
No fault of yours of course…

Goodness, what a lucky new owner.

Kind regards

PS: Do you intend to maintain your site or should we (ME) download all the pages from your site?
May wish to contact the admin here at Jag Lovers and see if they can incorporate them (images and all) to this site?

I noted some FAQ reference compendiums within the other Jaguar Forum, frustratingly the individuals creating the posts no longer maintained their servers where the images were held and the site admin did not get involved either, therefore the info became largely useless and impossible to follow.

wish you luck ED !, time will tell!
ron

I have no plans to take down my site, but obviously there won’t be any updates. If J-L want’s to host it, that would be great.

1 Like

It sold, Ron. Working through the sale/shipping stuff now, and trying to fit all my spares in the boot.

That’s good, it would be such a loss otherwise.
I’ll download it all anyway, merely curious.
All the best.