Preview window disappeared

Andrew, or anyone, what might have happened to my preview window on replies? I used to have a window on the lower left to type by reply, and upload photos, etc. and a preview window to see it on the right. The right preview window is no longer there. There is a spot to click hide and show preview, but it does not bring up the preview window, only removes the blank area.
Thanks,
Tom

Seems fine when I try it.

Are you on a laptop?
Does “hide” and “show” change the size of the composer window?
What browser are you using?

Sometimes just restarting your PC fixes stuff like this.

Andrew, I am using Internet explorer, but It works the same when I try Edge, and Google Chrome on my HP laptop, and it does the same on my Apple Ipad.

The PC has been restarted.
Clicking hide and show eliminates the area on the right for the preview and moves the left side composing area to the center.
Tom

Interesting.

Could you try a reply?

Then hit f12, which brings up the developer tools.

Then select the “Console” tab, and clear it (no entry symbol on Chrome).

Then try hiding and showing preview. With any luck it will give an error message in the console.

It’s unlikely to be antivirus or network, as it’s the same on your ipad. I can’t think of any profile settings that might cause it.

Are you by any change logged in on the ipad at the same time? I’ve noticed some odd stuff when I’m logged in via my phone as well as my laptop.

I’m experiencing the same problem as Tommd55

It might be solved in the next update. I think Gunnar is on vacation, so it may be a while.

I tried to do what I believe you asked. I also signed out and back in. No difference. I notice that when I sign out of the PC, it also signs out of Ipad and android phone…

Tom

Just checked and its the same on my iPad.

Vacation? VACATION?

Why, that is just outrageous.

Not sure why we pay’im what we do…:wink: