[PURCHASED] Wanted - 2 pair of Long Seat Tracks for E-type FHC

(Include at least one picture)

Description: I seek a set of long seat tracks for my '62 FHC E-type. Not the replacements with “nylon” rollers, but the original type with O-rings on steel rollers
In the picture above, the one on the bottom is a long track. I need two pair that one of each pair has the adjusting lever. As you can see from the pic, I have one side of one pair. Willing to trade my set of two pair of original short tracks.

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information: Scot Thompson

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

I’ve got a spare pair of rails that came in a parts box when I bought my car (a '67 FHC). They have the steel roller internals, but not sure if the rest is the size/version you need. As you can see in the photos, these evidently snapped at the handle at some point and were rewelded. They’d need a full refurbishment. Yours for the price of shipping if they are of any help to you.

Oh Wow! Yes indeed I can fix them. Refurbishing them is not difficult. It’s the reason I don’t want the new repros with nylon rollers. So yes Tom, I would be very pleased to pay for the shipping. That will give me a full set and one-half of a second set.

As a check, the long ones are about 11-3/4" long and the short ones are about 10-3/4" long. I’ll send a PM. :grin: