Radiator identification

Mine is a 1975 3.4 XJ6 Engine !

The steering column was wired together no generator and much more. The original DG250 automatic trans appears to have been rebuilt but the installation was incomplete. Your radiator is indeed a 340 as the inlet tube is a right angle. Maybe I should combine the tanks from the spare radiator which has larger tanks with the angled top inlet tube. I will drop in the original radiator and see which hose would fit.

What is the tube and fin count on your rebuilt radiator? Who did the work? BTW I also have spare 340 radiator.

Off the top of my head think there is around 50 tubes , core is a little wider too , like I said the engine is a xj6 , made it look like a 340 , only real diffrence you can tell , is the HS8 carbs , I even put a tacho drive on the back of the cam !
I live in the UK , and it cost £280 .

What carbs are you using, Mk2 or XJ6? I am planning to use the larger carbs from the XJ6 that came on my engine, 1975 XJ6 series three 3.4 but they are over an inch wider, thinking of moving the wiper motor out an in by reshaping the inner wing, what do you think? I have a large round airfilter and would like to keep it,

I went with the HS8 carbs , no rubber parts , and much simpler in design and too adjust .and I went with Pancake Air filters , as there was not room for the big alloy air intake , bonus is , you can see more of the engine