Radiomobile Wind up aerial

Hello,could anyone help with a source for the grommets for wind up aerial mast through bodywork,looks like there are two,one in body and one solid rubber on mast which pushes into the other one.I am fitting to a 1954 MKvii,thanks David Roper

David the large grommet is unique and the second one is a plastic ball that pushes into the first. You will need original.

Thanks George,I wonder if anyone out there has some spare originals.

I do but not for sale–if you have someone who can cast I would loan a set.

Ok thanks for the offer,I will make some enquiries if it can be done,the plastic one I could have turned.

Hello George,could you tell me the max od diameter of the plastic ball and could you post some pictures of the two parts,thanks David.

turns out poly is easy enough for the amateur to cast using very simple means, could be an option for low volume items such as mentioned?

example youtube

Thanks Tony for the suggestion that might be an option if I can’t find anything similar,I did find one option,that is a grommet for a xj40 electric aerial which looks similar and I could make the plastic ball.I was hoping someone could post some pictures and dimensions of originals so I know what I’m aiming for.