Need HELP with the rear driver’s window on my 05 XJ8. The glass will lower or rise only with repeated pushing of the window switch on the driver’s door and/or the door switch. When it moves, the glass will lower/rise about 5". I have keep using the switch(s) to make it go further! Again, movement is only about 5" each time. I am at a lost what is happening! This is what I have done:
- Used another motor.
- Replaced the driver’s door switch.
- Hard reset by removing neg on battery putting
- Ran both motors detached from the regulator.
- Removed fuse for that door to maybe reset it.
- Tried the “global” closing/openning of the
windows. The left rear does the same. Other
windows and sunroof work perfectly.
Still no joy!
Any ideas? I have looked at the electrical schematic, but did not find anything!