Reminder: No Politics Allowed!

Please always keep in mind:

Politics are not allowed anywhere on Jag-lovers outside of the Pub category. That includes comments in passing, “wink wink nudge nudge” type references, artful trolling, screeds, rants, screams of rage, or anything else political in nature.

The reason why so many people enjoy Jag-lovers is because we try to keep it free of the polarization that consumes just about everything these days. That is also the reason why we created the Pub; to create an outlet, to make sure there was no reason to post about politics in any of the Jaguar model categories.

In order to keep the peace, we have no option but to react strongly against anyone who posts about politics in E-Type and the other model categories. Please remember why we’re all here in the first place; to talk about and enjoy our cars.

Finally, if you see someone posting something they shouldn’t, please don’t respond. Instead, simply flag the message and let the admins take care of it.

Thanks!

Gunnar
(Admin)

5 Likes

But can we debate about blue vs red E-Types? :wink:

2 Likes

What??

Youse got an issue with poiple?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Miix 'em up and that is what you get, purple!!!

Carl

9 Likes

Is that you, Carl? ……

2 Likes

YUP, circa 46, and early version of my 23 T Ford. Bought as a derelict but mostly complete roadster pickup. Here it had shed a lot including the 30 x 3 1/2 wood spoked wheels and tires/ On much better 600 x 16’s , Well worn but held air a h… of a lot better…

Swaped off a couple of years later. Morphed in to a full bodied . but fenderless 27 roadster “Hot Rod”. T engie warmed up a bit… Milled head, A carb, twin pipes, two speed rear axle. Oh, and a better paint job…

In the picture, blue with yelllow wise cracks. Last version, a nice gray with red wheels

Carl
. /

2 Likes

I just did…

Thank you! Again and again.

I cannot make sense of the background: are you up agin-a rock wall?

Looks like a road cut.

1 Like

Just my support for no politics on this website. I get enough of it other places and appreciate a break from it to focus on something more fun like my XKE.

1 Like

That’s why that dirty subject is confined to The Pub. You can get your car fix without the taint. :laughing:

2 Likes